The risk is as serious as on Fortnite?
taxe to 50'000e and jail ect.. ? 
Where we just take one ban and have to start all over again?

FR : Le risque de triche sur dauntless est-il autant grave comme sur Fortnite Acte judiciaire amande ect... 

Ou on prend juste un ban et on dois tout recommencer?

Edited by Wiintaro

5 minutes ago, Wiintaro said:

The risk is as serious as on Fortnite?
taxe to 50'000e and jail ect.. ? 
Where we just take one ban and have to start all over again?

FR : Le risque de triche sur dauntless est-il autant grave comme sur Fortnite Acte judiciaire amande ect... 

Ou on prend juste un ban et on dois tout recommencer?

no bans so far

I have been using it off and on over the past year, even a little bit before this site launched, followed over from ... other forums.

Still updates within a day of a patch and I've yet to be banned. I only use it when Solo, and while it may not be necessary I also run it off a USB 3.0 flash drive with a random file name, I imagine those are just my paranoia though :)

Quick Edit: Stefsot has always been extremely quick to get back with me if any issues popped up, either through PMs here or on discord. I've been very happy with both the cheat and customer service <3

Edited by Cyberskank
  • Like 2

Love this trainer i didnt think it was real at first so i just got the 24 hour trial of it and i love it only problems ive run into witch were my fault was accidentally using the hack where it lets you use speed boost in the city so i jumped hella high and ran hella fast so if anyone saw me i bet i got reported was my fault thoe should have turned it off i had my antivirus on so it made the program delete it self because it marked it as malware my fault should have turned it off and my paypal bought the 24 hour trial 3 times because it was on auto renew was my fault as well but this is honestly one of the best injectors ive ever seen its real fun to use just dont go into anything but solo to keep urself safe 

Game updated. Repeaters "no recoil" doesn't work anymore. I noticed there is an option to Ctrl+Click to enter a value on the Damage. But it seems only the x2, x3, and x4 works. Entering a value of 1.5 or 10 doesn't give the damage of the value assigned.

Recoil seems to be working fine.

Damage hack is limited for protection, if you do too much damage too quickly the server will flag and will ignore all incoming damage for several seconds. The damage hack has been tuned to allow as much damage as possible without getting blocked.

Please check again as I did several changes since this post.

• Like 2

don't be so Spammy an hard pressed for an update for the most part stefsot has said in the past he will try but due to the EAC in play we most likely wont see this mod cumming back an will instead of the cheat he working on the game an there currency.  If I missed read any of the previous forums im sure someone will post an update so just hang back an play the game.

Edit:Never mind just saw cheats no working atm Any eta tho im guessing not

does this cheat still work if so im 100% gonna try It out and leave a review also any discord servers?

Edited by ArbourGang
Read

On 1/5/2020 at 4:27 AM, Genjien514 said:

I'm new so I don't know how to get the cheat. Can you plz tell me how?

There is no cheat anymore :)

You can only purchase items.